This presentation will feature four panelists, each with unique experience in worksite wellness initiatives. They will take turns speaking on the following:
- How to drive engagement in your worksite wellness program
- How to incorporate total wellbeing initiatives (such as financial, occupational, and emotional resources) into your program
- Challenges they have faced when trying to implement wellness initiatives and how they were able to overcome those challenges
- Financial and other benefits they have experienced as a result of their worksite wellness programs.
- Current trends in worksite wellness programs
The session will conclude with Q & A.
Moderator: Reid Holsen, Human Resources Manager, City of Sioux Falls
- Cassie Nicolai, Human Resources & Safety Manager, Gage Brothers Concrete Products, Inc.
- Allie Fischer, Director of Human Resources, Howalt+McDowell, a Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Rana DeBoer, Work Well Manager, City of Sioux Falls and President, Create Energy
- Trisha Dohn, CEO/Owner, Well365
This event is under review for 1.0 hour of general HRCI and SHRM continuing education credit.
N2Institute and Leader Academy Showcase
N2Institue Difference: Leadership creates advantage. Leaders who fail to innovate and change will be replaced by those who do, and organizations that fail to stretch themselves by thinking and acting differently will simply cede opportunities to others who more readily embrace change. The N2Institute is the ‘Next Practice’ in Leader Development. Join us and let us help you beat your competition to the future!
About the Leader Academy: It is impossible for a leader who is not growing and developing to lead a growing and developing team/organization. Despite the natural differences found across functional and operational lines, there is a compelling need for a deliberate and common approach to leader development, progression, and the assumption of increased supervisory and leadership responsibilities. The N2Institute Leader Academy provides a consistent, well-defined set of expectations and opportunities for the growth of all leaders, regardless of position. This relies on creating a common language and solid foundation of character principles and evolutionary business practices.
Maximize Through a Proven Process: More than just a training event, the Leader Academy takes a competency-based, process-oriented approach to developing great leaders utilizing spaced learning, a battery of self-awareness instruments, application back to the workplace, and coaching to ensure sustained, continued development.