The University of Sioux Falls, in partnership with the Sioux Empire Society for Human Resource Management (SESHRM) is offering a Human Resources Certification preparation. The curriculum is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™) which encourages HR professionals to acquire the Competencies and Knowledge they'll need to effectively perform their jobs and achieve career success. Our course is designed to help you learn and retain the material effectively and efficiently by combining the best exam preparation system with expert instruction and peer discussion. As part of your course, you will receive the NEW 2018 SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP.
- Combines expert instruction with the SHRM Learning System® for more comprehensive learning and longer retention of information—all at a manageable pace to lead you to success on the exam.
- Acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies which originate from the SHRM BoCK to help you prepare for the exam.
- Engage in peer discussions to help reinforce learning materials and hear from real-life experiences.
- Take advantage of potential tuition reimbursement from your employer.
Program Requirements: There are no admission requirements to take this program, however certain criteria must be met for participants taking the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam.
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Exam Requirements: To apply for either the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, candidates must have a combination of education and professional HR experience. For more information, visit SHRMcertification.org.
Meet the Instructor:
Trudy Billion, SHRM-SCP, is a sought after trainer and educator. She is passionate about helping students master their subject material to make an impact in their organizations. Trudy has earned a Masters in Business in Administration and is currently a Doctoral Candidate at the University of South Dakota. She has spent the last 25 years in a variety of roles in business and human resource management. As an adjunct professor at the University of Sioux Falls and Colorado Technical University, she teaches a wide variety of human resource and business management courses including; Managing Diversity, Strategic Management, Employment Law, Performance Management, Organizational Behavior, and Managing Labor and Management Relations.
- Drop by Day 1 - Day 4 meeting day - 100% Refund - $5 processing fee
- Drop by Day 5 - Day 10 meeting day - 75% refund
- Drop by Day 11 - Day 15 meeting day - 50% Refund
- Drop after Day 15 meeting - 0% Refund
- Once materials are opened, there will be no refund.
Ready to sign up? Click HERE
for pricing and to register before it's too late!