Wow…. I really can’t believe this is the last newsletter of the year! I am very grateful for all of the support from the SESHRM Board as we continue to advance the SESHRM Chapter!
A big shout out to several of the SESHRM Board Members that will come off at the end of year. Each of them has made huge impacts and shared valuable information. They are: Cindy Krekelberg, Past President; Jen Adix, Conference Director; Anna Mitchell, Marketing Director; Justin Rey, Treasurer; and Sheila Rozeboom, Secretary. They will all be missed but we know they won’t be far away.
December is time for us to have some fun at our Social on December 14th at 3:00 p.m. We have a ton of fun activities and networking plans.
Here is on the agenda:
- Announce Professional of the Year and Workplace Excellence Awards.
- Recognize all 2021 SESHRM Volunteers. Each volunteer will receive a complimentary raffle ticket to enter in the Basket give-away.
- Recognize departing and incoming SESHRM Board Members.
- Participate in the Annual Basket Raffle to win awesome baskets donated by various companies and/or people around the Sioux Falls area. All proceeds will go towards the Center of Hope – Sharing Christmas.
- Bring business clothing for “Dress for Success”. Check your closets and see if you have business clothing that you would like to donate for a great cause. Each person donating will receive a complimentary raffle ticket to enter the Basket give-away.
- Wear an Ugly Sweater for our 1st Annual Ugly Sweater Contest. Short Staff will be judging, and fabulous prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
Remember…. January 2022 will be at our new location!
Thank you to each of you for allowing me to serve as your 2021 SESHRM President. It has been an honor!
Mary Jo Vance, SHRM-SCP